[PD] pd-ext 39-2 rc4 (deb package) crashing with gop editing

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Jul 11 22:24:53 CEST 2007

hola,

i'm not sure that playlist is the culprit here,
after some debugging, i managed to narrow, narrow it down to this :

if you open the GOP patch attached
and goes in the main window and do close
with the subatch opened,
it crashes too.. with pd 0.39 and 0.40.

and this patch doesn't have any playlist...

but still, i don't deny the patch with playlist crashes too...

saludos,
sevy