[PD] debian/ubuntu package for Pd-extended

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 13 04:32:23 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> On Jul 1, 2007, at 7:54 PM, Patco wrote:

>> On GNOME, I've got pd-40-2 installed from apt-get, it has added an
>> icon, and file association, and I've given to the pd version I've made
>> a different name for the file association, so now I can open pd files
>> with right click and choose which version of pd I want (pd ==
>> /usr/lib/pd/bin/pd, pdcvs /usr/local/lib/pd/bin/pd, desire ==
>> /home/patco/pd/bin/pd.)
>
> Do you have the file to install that sets up these file associations?
> Perhaps you could post it?
>
> .hc

Hello Hans-Christoph,
  I couldn't really help right now with those files, maybe you could
find it into the pd-0.40-2 package from debian-multimedia, that's where
my installation come from. I've just added pdcvs to the menu with GNOME
tools, in preferences (notice that I had to drag'n'drop the pd-extended
icon you've provided, into the icon browser that is appearing when I
click on the button for changing the application icon), sorry for my
linux dumbness, that's the only way i've found yet for associating files.
  I'll give hints obviously if I go deeper into file associating.