[PD] another PDa platform

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 17:28:32 CEST 2007

233 seems so meagre, but to judge power by MHz is always
foolish. Can you give any ballpark metrics
of what you can actually do with that, in terms of oscillators
or filters?

I'm looking at many of these nano and "stick" format boards
with excitement. Did you see the new module for Gumstix that
gives 3G EDGE mobile connectivity? Build your own mobile
phone using Pd.....

--
Use the source