[PD] another PDa platform

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Fri Jul 13 04:34:29 CEST 2007

Sure, but there's a lot that 233Mhz can still do - perhaps running
convolutions on long buffers would make it fall over, but for a lot of
synthesis flavors, audio processing and input-handling it seems like it
would work just fine. How cheap are these units?

Also, I'm curious - does anyone know what was the outcome of the PD on
gumstix that some people were trying out a while back?
-David M.

--
MIT Media Lab
dmerrill at media.mit.edu