[PD] console focus after soundfiler load

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 13 23:56:28 CEST 2007

Hello,
  it is not only happen under linux, but I don't know about osx.
Let me propose a hack for replacing the cheesy [openpanel],
it's a .wav file browser I've extracted specially for you from a large
project I'm working on. Please let me know if you have errors, or
suggestions, I might improve it for opening other kind of files,
and make a tkinter version with pyext (it will display in -nogui mode).