[PD] New sensor project video

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 12:42:11 CEST 2007

Sweet, what have you got there Spencer, capacitive proximity?
For the sensors a shielded cable pulled down to ground with a
1M resistor might be a good idea. Things like this have a habit
of working nice in the lab but when you go on stage where there
are lighting  and power cables everywhere such a sensitive circuit
might get upset.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:57:44 -0400
"Spencer Russell" <spencer.f.russell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
> I just posted a new video showing the current status of some distance
> sensors I've been working on this summer. Now that most of the
> technical glitches are dealt with, I just need to mount them up on my
> bass to start the live processing.
>
> http://www.columbia.edu/~sfr2105
>
> let me know what you think...
>
> -spencer