[PD] New sensor project video

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:27:04 CEST 2007

Hey, Spencer

That looks like a lot of fun.  And it's a really interesting idea to
use one hand to modulate the output of the sound synthesis in
different ways, like varying delay times.  Not just pitch and volume,
anymore.
Maybe if you had some metal/conductive drumsticks you could play drums
in the air... I'm sure there's a lot more sophisticated ideas than
that :)

Chuck