[PD] console focus after soundfiler load

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 14 05:14:53 CEST 2007

In the case if you want to have a sight, for lowering the frustration of
not being able to use my patch with pd-extended, here is a screenshot:

http://megalego.free.fr/pd/soundbank/screenshot.PNG

The patch keeps tracks of added directories, so you don't waste your
time about looking for sound folders several times, it's possible to
drag'n'drop the soundfiles into other ix widgets, we can use the
mousewheel for scrolling through lists of files and folders.