[PD] a little further bonk question

giucant giucant at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 02:08:34 CEST 2007

hi,
i haven't understand if you want a delay on the
triggered sample or a delay between trigger and sample
start....

first case: there are many delay patches out there if
you want to process a sample...

second case: you can use a |delay| object after bonk
to delay instrument number transmission.

regards

jk

--- henrik wurster <henrik.wurster at gmail.com> ha