[PD] changing volume depending on frequency

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Mon Jul 16 05:00:23 CEST 2007

Hi,
What dB level would be great to use as a table output to play with? I
thought that 60dB would be Ok.
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg04224.html

It depends on the actual amplitude of the sound that is output from
the speakers. A few modifications to a table that would be generated
with that patch can be the best thing we can do AFAIK.

Next, you fiddle~ around or fft~ it to get the frequency of the sound
in order to level it.

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net
http://www.puredata.info/Members/aalex