[PD] PD on PS3

Christopher Murtagh chris at ombu.ca
Mon Jul 16 16:43:39 CEST 2007

 Greetings folks,

 Has anyone tried to run PD on a PS3 with any success? I'm going to give it a
whirl in the next month or so and I'd rather contribute to an effort rather
than re-invent the wheel.

 I'm a longtime Max/MSP user and a big FLOSS fan. I've been wanting to try PD
for quite some time, but haven't had a free moment to do so. Should I get my
hands wet with PD on more traditional hardware first? The PS3 only has 256MB
of RAM, which can be pretty limiting, but one of my clients is a company that
develops a popular distro for PPC and PS3. So, any things I need to do to get
PD to work on the PS3, I'm going to try to get into the distro as well.

Cheers,

Chris