[PD] parameter change recording

nicholas ward nward04 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 11:59:35 CEST 2007

Hi all,
Wondering if you could lend a hand. I have a patch with about 9
number boxes i vary over  a 15 minute  performance. I wish to record
the twiddling of these parameters so i can play back the performance.
I was about to start this using an individual table for each
parameter and tabwrite tab read but wondered if there might be a more
effecient method. I havent really looked at data structures but
wonder if perhaps these may hold the answer? ANy examples anyone
could send me on how to accomplish this super quick would be really
great. Something ready made would be fantastic.
Thanks,
Nicky