[PD] puredata system architecture

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 18 00:31:18 CEST 2007

Well, I'm not an organizer, but if it's feasible, perhaps we should
hold development discussions as a teleconference.  (I've been using
vic and rat for this, which have annoying shortcomings but have been
useful anyway.)

As long as we can hold the discussion somewhere where there's an audio
system, vidcam and projector, I can help set things up.

cheers