[PD] video preview

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 18 18:34:23 CEST 2007

Hello Paris,
  as far as I've understood the screenshot, videogrid is for previewing
a single image from the movie, a thumbnail, and I've already have made
this feature, with using img, and a slider hidden behind, this is not
very elegant because I have to make a gif from a picture taken in each
video file, but I like it because I can send through network my image
preview. Also I might make something more elegant with some
[pyext]/tkinter or [widget] interface later, but it's not very important
right now.

  What I'd like to make is more about having the animated movie into a
playlist, a little bit like in resolume payware.

  Anyway, I put the link in my bookmarks, and will check how videogrid
looks like,
cheers.