[PD] [PD-announce] recursion in Gem - a tutorial

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Thu Jul 19 12:21:00 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I figured out how to implement [nrepeat] and [nnrepeat] in pure-Pd, they
still require [repeat] from Zexy, and also the [list] objects from
pd-0.40-2 or greater (and obviously Gem is required too).

The updated files (just Pd patches, no externals required) can be
downloaded from:

https://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=maximus&path=%2Ftutorials%2Fgem-recursion%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

Thanks,

Claude