[PD] Solved - HID for PD on windows?

Thomas Jeppesen Jeppesen at skydebanen.net
Fri Jul 20 01:02:32 CEST 2007

Hi again,

I did some more research on the topic and found the solution for my problem
in the "joystick"-object - thanks to a post by David Merrill - thank you for
that :)

Still I'm looking forward to see what the HID-object can do when it comes
out for windows, for example will it support the Wii-controller?

Cheers!
Thomas