[PD] HID for PD on windows?

Thomas Jeppesen Jeppesen at skydebanen.net
Fri Jul 20 02:56:42 CEST 2007

Well, as I understand it the HID-object is at present only working on Linux
and OSX due til difficulties in the windows API, but there is work being
done on making the HID available for Windows users as well, there's even
been some talk about this maybe being available in July 2007 which is very
interesting indeed. Especially since it will also open up for easy access to
the wii-controller.

For now though the joystick-object will have to do - I wonder if it can see
my wii-controller as well...

Cheers
Thomas

ps - check the attachment for the joystick-object that I'm having success
with :)