[PD] DesireData DS

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jul 19 18:16:25 CEST 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Patrice Colet hat gesagt: // Patrice Colet wrote:
>> Frank Barknecht a écrit :
>>> (Lack of DS is what's keeping me from trying out DesireData ATM.)

... and perhaps lack of DS people on the team is what is preventing
DesireData from getting DS quicker...

Currently, pointers (gpointers) are in a limbo, because i'm ripping out
the old system and replacing it with a system in which pointers have a
different reference counter which they'd share with the new symbols and
with allocated atom-lists. The latter will use braces {} as delimiters.
However, all of that is relatively low priority right now.

After that is done, I could begin to work on DS, but with the current
team, DS are not seen as being a priority, because we don't use them when
we use pd.