[PD] HID for PD on windows?

Thomas Jeppesen Jeppesen at skydebanen.net
Sat Jul 21 00:10:15 CEST 2007

Hi Oluf,

and thank you very much for your kind offer! And all though I don't have any
problems with begging publicly I think I have my needs covered for now with
the joystick-object, at least regarding my logitech-gamepad :)
Now the Wii-remote that's a completely different story, so if you think that
you current max external for PD might work then I would love to give it a go
here on my 2 windows boxes, if it's not too much trouble for you!

Any other options on getting in tapping in on the Wii-Remote from pd are
very welcome, also if Linux is the only option.

Cheers!
Thomas