[PD] How do you find exposure from pixel or video?

bruno tarin brunotarin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:47:46 CEST 2007

So i can use the pix_video object?
I have tried and nothing happens when the driver is in 0
but when i switch to 1 pd tells me that
driverID (1) must not exceed 1driverID (1) must not exceed 1
so i have tried to switch to ieee1394 then
error: Bad arguments for message 'driver' to object 'pix_videoNEW'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
Do you know how can i capture from the ieee1394?
Thanx

brunotarin at gmail.com