[PD] [PD-announce] the end of type restrictions

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 23 03:40:42 CEST 2007

But to return to the original question, if my 'improvement' of
pack destroys the nice symmetry of pack and unpack arguments, this
certainly calls the design of unlack into question, since the only
reason its arguments are as they are is that they were designed so
in the context of a no-longer-extant pack.