[PD] hidio bug?

Diego Azar dazar_uy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 06:49:56 CEST 2007

Hi. I'm using the hidio object with a mouse and it seems there's something I'm not getting. The problem is when routing the list from the rel_x to obtain the x relative axes; the value, sometimes, is greater than abs(1) when the mouse is not moving. Is this behavior correct? Is this a bug? Has it anythig to do with the numbers hidio gets from the /dev/event$ or something within the OS?
I'm using a Debian based distro.

Thanks, Diego.