[PD] arduino+solenoid concert

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 23 14:28:35 CEST 2007

hi tom

i bought them in an ordinary electronic store in my town for ca. 3
euros/piece. but i don't know where they got them. they still have
around 1000 pieces, iirc.
i had the impression, that this solenoids are as ordinary things as
electro motors and resistors and thus should be available in ordinary
electronic stores. if it is really  impossible for you to get some, i
could send you some (for the price of the solenoids and shipping cost).

cheers
roman