[PD] Control X,Y position of main Pd window at startup?

Bjoern Hartmann bjoern at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 23 19:54:15 CEST 2007

Is there a way to control at which position the main Pd window appears
on the screen on startup? For an individual patch, I can write desired
values into the canvas definition line "#N canvas X Y ..." in the
patch's pd file - but what about the main window/console?

I suspect this may be possible by hacking pd.tk, but as I'm unfamiliar
with Tcl/Tk I don't quite know where to look. I'm running Pd version
0.39.2-extended-rc3 on Win XP (gave up on Vista for now).

--
Bjoern Hartmann
Human Computer Interaction Group