[PD] [PD-announce] PD workshop, Budapest

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jul 24 00:31:49 CEST 2007

This could be a good opportunity to bring some computer music
resources.  But I'll bet there is something.  Maybe you could make Pd
big in Romania :D.

.hc

On Jul 22, 2007, at 5:19 PM, Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> Too bad, I will be moving to Romania soon, and I could make the
> trip, but not before August.
> Any Pd people in Romania?  I'll be in Bucharest at first, perhaps
> to relocate.  I married a Romanian woman who came to the US on a
> Fulbright scholarship, and one of the agreements she made by
> accepting the sholarship was to spend 2 years in Romania after
> school, and marrying a US citizen has no effect on that.  I
> understand there are very few resources for computer music in Romania.
>
> -Chuckk
>
> On 7/22/07, stc <stc at basilar.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i will make a PD workshop in Budapest, Hungary. Details are here:
>
> http://www.kitchenbudapest.hu/en/node/232
>
> come and see if you are around bp at the middle of august..
>
> ps. the recursive Gem patches posted a few days ago are brilliant...
> good to see that things are happening around with Gem...

> --
> http://www.badmuthahubbard.com

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom