[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc4-macosx104-powerpc : video codecs

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jul 24 17:17:33 CEST 2007

HI Chris, IOhannes,

I've tried the binaries gem-0.90.0-OSX-G4-bin and gem-CVS20070605-OSX-G5
as well as various Extended installers.

Mac specs are 10.4.10, 1.67 GHz PPC G4 2 GB DDR SRAM

No software updates besides the newest PD Extended were installed
between yesterday, when [pix_film] worked, and today, when [pix_film]
doesn't.

Built-in Quicktime plays the clips fine. I've also tried moving and
renaming the clips with no positive results. Same clips have been copied
to another machine where [pix_film] plays them there.

I'm completely stumped. How else can I test if Quicktime is working
right on my machine? Should I reinstall that as well? Am I right in
understanding that PD simply calles the Quicktime which is loaded on the
system already?

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista