[PD] "GL: out of memory" - which memory?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Tue Jul 24 21:31:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

I hope I am not sending this message duplicated - in that case I am terribly
sorry. I sent it twice but I am having problems with my email and I think it
never got through.

Hi,

I am experiencing a bug in GEM, some kind of bad memory leak.

Before I try to report the bug in detail (which I will) or even just to
isolate it better,
I need to know one thing:
When the error message "GL: out of memory" appears on the PD output window,
does it mean that it has run out of computer RAM, or is it the graphics
card's memory?

Thanks in advance
matteo sisti sette

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi, clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2911&d=24-7