[PD] PD Convention

.·:*¨¨*:·.darsha.·:*¨¨*:·. darsha.h at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:53:16 CEST 2007

Hi Ede,

Artengine is one of the collaborating partners of the PD convention.
They are based in Ottawa and their office is closed for holidays.

Instead you can contact me at coord.pd at artengine.ca and I will give
you your discount code :)

For others looking to get a discount code you can click on the contact
us link on the registration page info and you can send me a message
from there.

glad you enquired!

~D

On 7/25/07, Ede Cameron <ecameron at videotron.ca> wrote:
>     Has anyone tried to contact Artengine about anything concerning
> the Pd convention
> I have emailed twice. But no response. Tried to call (I'm in
> Montreal) but no response
> Noticed that M. Bouchard reads this list. Any response. I am trying
> to get a Discount #
> for the convention (student) and cannot register for any workshops
> until I do. Seems the
> convention is a month away. Thanks

"I once got 399000 at BurgerTime... level 7-2. impossible to do if you
don't have enough pepper"... -m bouchard