[PD] [PD-announce] the end of type restrictions

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:23:34 CEST 2007

On 23 Jul 2007, at 7:03 AM, Thomas Grill wrote:

> The question for me is rather why desiredata announcements are posted
> into the PD-list given that the codebase has moved away in a way that
> makes it impossible to transfer most of the features.
> Although I find DD an interesting project, it's essentially off-topic
> for the pd-list.

discussion about these differences, with all the reasoning and debate
around them, has greatly improved my understanding of Pd, its
eccentricities and how to use it - which is the main reason I read
this list. I think these discussions have probably helped shape
thinking about the future developments in Pd as well, so they are
very much on-topic in my view

simon