[PD] counter question

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Jul 26 19:53:13 CEST 2007

Of course, I'm referring to this classic counter structure, just in case
it wasn't clear...

[metro]

[f]x[+ 1] (crossed patch cables)

[mod]

Where:

outlet of [f] connected to left/hot inlet of [+ 1]
outlet of [+ 1] connected to right/cold inlet of [f]

thx,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista