[PD] add or subtract value every N ms?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 13:28:00 CEST 2007

A counter driven by a metro with a period N ms has its increment value
set to -1, 0 or 1 by messages. Don't forget you need the 0 to halt it.
Limits are set by min and max.

This implementatiion has a small bug. When you change direction the last
value stored in the float is flushed through so it overshoots by 1 in either
direction. But it's simple to understand.

--
Use the source