[PD] small(est) hardware solution(s)

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:03:19 CEST 2007

derek, thank you for your answer, looks interesting and I will probably
use it for another piece. but for this project 60s is not enough. there
will be several tracks and all together at least 20 minutes, which would
be ~20MB at 8khz.
maybe it is possible to hook together a bunch of chips, although I would
probably not be able to reprogram them.
so what would be the next size? I somehow like the idea of running pd on
  a very small thingie. it is not a must, of course.
marius.