[PD] [PD-announce] 5x5(.pd) - a grid game

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 27 02:58:24 CEST 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Steffen wrote:
> On 24/06/2007, at 23.12, federico wrote:
>> I posted this to list many time ago.
> Yeah, hehe, like more then two years ago! I didn't see that. I did
> "check" the archives but must have searched for 5x5 and not 'light out'.
> I still like you proposal for a game section somewhere.

If Frank Barknecht makes a DS version of Q*Bert, support for DS will go in
DesireData a lot faster... ;)

   http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/games/coverg/88/1543688.jpg
   http://static.flickr.com/26/51051156_064c528171_o.jpg

Or alternatively, DoubleBack would be a nice game to port:

   http://artengine.ca/matju/coco/doubleback.gif
   http://artengine.ca/matju/coco/doubleback_intro.gif