[PD] Scanned Synthesis in PD using webcams

David Divilly davedivilly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:05:51 CEST 2007

Hi Frank
I seen in a previous mail you explained a little about whats going on
the Scanned Synthesis Example patch .. I am trying to undestand fully
what is going on in this example for a project I am doing .. I was
wondering if you could briefly explain what is happening in the [pd
sound] & [pd 1sur2] subpatches as I'm confused to what exactly their
purposes are ... Thanks .. Dave.