[PD] Examples of your work please

Richard Powell richardo.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:54:48 CEST 2007

Hi there,

On a similar vain as my last mail to the list I would really appreciate you
sending me examples of your work.  I have just updated my website and would
link to use one of the pages to link to other examples of work with pure
data.  This should hopefully increase exposure to all our work, to pure data
and to open source digital art/music in general... which can only be a good
thing.  I am looking for 15 examples in total and the categories can be
found here:

http://www.yourdancingman.co.uk/pure-data.html

If you would like to make changes to the categories, or that your work
doesn't fit into one of them please get in touch.  Also please get in touch
if you would like your work linked to from that page.  Obviously I'm hoping
for work that a lot more advanced and exciting than my own.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Happy patching!

Richard