[PD] Multiple Webcams and Gem

David Divilly davedivilly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:04:00 CEST 2007

Thanks for the info guy, but I'm having problems installing PDP, I using Pd
version 0.39.2-extended-rc3 an I keep getting this error:

/Users/DAW/Desktop/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/pdp.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/DAW/Desktop/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/pdp.pd_darwin,
10): Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/DAW/Desktop/Pd-extended.app
/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/pdp.pd_darwin
  Reason: image not found
pdp: can't load library

Any ideas on what I'm missing here. Thanks ...

Dave.