[PD] Multiple Webcams and Gem

jack at rybn.org jack at rybn.org
Mon Aug 6 22:15:35 CEST 2007

It's strange because i use PD on macosx 10.4.10 on powerpc and intel
platform and i have not notice a problem with pdp with the
0.39.2-extended-rc3 (i use it)!
You must launch X11 before to start rendering (if you don't have it, see
on your installation cd of macosx).
Delete your org.puredata.pd.plist in your preference folder if you have it.
Create a new patch and put : [import pdp pidip] object, then close it.
Now you can retry.

Jack