[PD] Installing pdp

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Aug 7 12:26:23 CEST 2007

Hi Jamie,

the slash in the command lines you are copying are necessary, as in:

sudo cd <where you downloaded pdp/pidip>
sudo cp pdp_pidip_osx.tar.gz /
sudo cd /
sudo tar xvfz pdp_pidip_osx.tar.gz

The "/" means the top of you file tree, where all the directories come from.

But I'm sure there's a newer installer version here:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

than what you have. I'm using Pd version 0.39.2-extended-rc4 and can
report that PDP works fine there.

How would you define "can't make it work"?

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista