[PD] Multiple Webcams and Gem

David Divilly davedivilly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:50:45 CEST 2007

Thanks Derek .. I was using GEM already and that was my original problem,
because I wanted to have multiple GEM windows open to show all 3 Cam's at
once in one instance of PD ..
I'm using the webcams to detect motion and supply XYZ coordinates to a
scanned synthesis patch ... I've attached a shot of the motion detection
patch to make things clearer ..

Dave