[PD] Multiple Webcams and Gem

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Aug 7 14:59:10 CEST 2007

I thought I read about a source-patch in the CVS version of GEM that
allows multiple GEM windows. Check the archives about this, since I
don't know more than that. Another option would be to map each camera
onto a different square and put all the squares into one [gemwin].

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista