[PD] can´t load mapping in pduino

Enrique Tomas warholiano at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 8 04:02:55 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have just installed pduino 0.3.1 under the last pd-extended in a Mac/Intel. All the supposed externals are loaded and working well.

once opened  "arduino-test.pd" I have to import "mapping" "flatspace" "iemlib" and "hardware" but it seems like pd-extended under Mac doesn´t have "mapping" and "hardware". For example, I can´t find "debytemask" in my browser.

where is the problem?

I am also using pduino under ubuntu and I didn´t have any problem :(

thanks,
Qq

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html