[PD] image object and spaces in filenames

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 9 04:19:49 CEST 2007

wether this is considered as a bug or not, i would avoid spaces in
pathes, when working with pd. though spaces work sometimes, there are
many cases, where spaces in symbols (pathes or filenames) cause trouble.
for example, it is possible to let [openpanel] spit out a symbol, that
contains spaces, but as soon as such a symbol is sent over net
([netsend]/[netreceive]), the symbol is converted to a list.

roman