[PD] image object and spaces in filenames

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 04:43:31 CEST 2007

yes, the lack of an escape character is a pain, but in this particular
case I am not using the path at all. it is a local file, in the same
folder as the patch. it is not a pd problem, but i suppose a bug in image.
the image object is a very simple (and old) object, but it is also quite
powerful.
marius.
ps.:another powerful ui object it pddplink.