[PD] PD synth concepts embedded in atmel or arduinos

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:00:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

I know this could go off topic pretty fast, but I think this Is PD related
and some people here will be interested (more than in arduino forum).

I was playing with arduino with that examples that plays a buzzer just
applying volts with delayMicroseconds() function.

So I realized how nice would be if we could implement some PD ~ objects
concepts (like delay lines, filters, oscilators, envelopes) in a arduino
library (create something like a Synthesis library).

Someone have tried something like this? I know that atmega168 have a lot of
limitations for audio dsp, but it could be for lo-fi and bitcrushed sounds
for studies and fun.

well... if this still too off topic for here, there's a topic related in the
arduino forum:
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1176970454

but there's just few comments, this is the reason I thought here could be a
place to find some interested people...

thanx

glerm