[PD] PD synth concepts embedded in atmel or arduinos

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:25:36 CEST 2007

i think you can do some very pretty stuff. and you dont need an arduino
board to get sound of a microchip. see http://loudobjects.com/ they just
solder preprogrammed chips together and it sounds great.
the weakness of arduino is IMHO the timing (usually the code runs in a
loop and when there is more computation, then the loop takes more time,
and therefore the computation makes the "delaymicroseconds()" unprecise.
although, there might be workarounds for that, and there are also the 3
PWM outs.) but there is also only very limited amount of memory.
still, I think it is worth trying!
marius.