[PD] [PD-dev] smoke object help

Nose Hair nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 10 01:21:37 CEST 2007

I dont know how to send my code to the list. Can I attach it to an
email, or copy and paste it to an email? What is the proper way?
BTW I was able to get it to work somewhat by using glVertex3f(px, py,
-1) intead of glVertex2f(px, py). for some reason nothing is seen
above z depth -1 in Gem. Also I had to use perspec 1 640 1 480 1 50
and view 00 50 to get the right size in Gem. Now I am just trying to
figure out other problem areas.
Thanks for your reply,
Alain