[PD] [Pd] toxy, cyclone on 64-bit

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 10 09:48:42 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> It would be nice to put out a beta 64-bit build of Pd-extended.  Are you
> up for it?
>
> .hc

Hello, during the compilation of MiXed objects, I've encountered a
problem with [widget].
  I didn't have time to look further in error messages.
  tot and tow and many cyclone objects compiles fine if the -fPIC is
added to the CFLAGS of the makefile.common like Chuckk has written.
  This flag just now have to be added elegantly for a full compatibility
with other architectures I believe.

  Anyway there might be a problem with [widget] sources, and that might
explain why the extended version of this object doesn't work.

Best regards,
Patko.