[PD] writesf~ question

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:22:43 CEST 2007

> Thanks.  That's what I'll do.  Also, the control to "stop" the
> recording must also send a stop to cancel the delay.  Failing to do
> so could lead to some very hard to debug behavior.

That might not be necessary.  The delayed 'stop' message only comes
after the most recent message.  If multiple messages are sent within
the delay time, then only the last one matters.

So, I think, the worst that could happen ( in a series of bang/stop
messages) is a redundant stop message, which I assume does nothing.

Chuck