[PD] Newbie having problems with Pduino

Alex Lucas alex3lucas at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 12 11:06:26 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I've uploaded the Pd_Firmware 1.32  to a new Arduino Diecimila board. I've
been trying to get the board to communicate with Pd 0.39.3-extended-rc5 on
Ubuntu Studio but unfortunately haven't had any joy. Pd will recognise the
ttyUSB0 device file and the RX light on the board will flash when "pulse all
outputs" is selected within arduino-test.pd, although the mounted LED on pin
13 doesn't respond. It seems that the analogue inputs aren't working either.
It's probably something I've overlooked but If anyone has any suggestions it
would be great to hear from you.

Thanks
Alex