[PD] Newbie having problems with Pduino

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:15:07 CEST 2007

alex,
I don't have a diecimilla, but I still have similar problems at the
moment with firmata 1.32. (is that a release candidate at all???)
I am still using an older version, but I am not sure if is compatible
with the new arduino board... the pduino server is down, so I attach the
file.

maybe you want to try the attached version (I think 1.29).

marius.